Three new sets of jewellery
This first set is made from some chandelier crystals that I picked up at the Trash and Treasure markets. These pieces are a little fragile but I'm a big girl now, I think I can be trusted to be careful with them. I love how these look on. Except the ring. It's too big. 
I made this pink and black set to go with a new blouse I bought. It's a little TOO matchy matchy with the blouse, so I probably won't wear them with that top now....lol Still, I love the colours and I will wear them with other outfits instead.

Finally, this pearl set was made to wear with a lovely necklace my brother and SIL gave me, to thank me for looking after their dog while they were away. I actually got a gift for playing with a gorgeous, mushy, playful puppy dog. It was like two gifts really. :) This is another set that I really enjoy wearing. This ring fits. :D


I made this pink and black set to go with a new blouse I bought. It's a little TOO matchy matchy with the blouse, so I probably won't wear them with that top now....lol Still, I love the colours and I will wear them with other outfits instead.

Finally, this pearl set was made to wear with a lovely necklace my brother and SIL gave me, to thank me for looking after their dog while they were away. I actually got a gift for playing with a gorgeous, mushy, playful puppy dog. It was like two gifts really. :) This is another set that I really enjoy wearing. This ring fits. :D



2 Comments:
I had just about given up all hope that you would post again!!! Haven't even looked at what you've done yet!
The chandelier pieces are beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home