The chain is a double jump ring deal. The baubles are all wire wrapped on rather than just a closed loop. I've lost a charm (with Steph's pic on it) once :( so this is how I am going to do them now.
Hello stranger :o) I can't believe this is a new hobby, it looks like you've been at it for years. But then, you've always been a natural at the creative stuff. Makes me want to make something!
Hi boo. I came to your blog from 2peas and I just love your jewlery. It's so pretty. You do such nice work. I always remember you from 2ps because you gave me excellent advice regarding holding/not holding my twins back for Kindergarten. I didn't hold them and am so glad I didn't. Just wanted to let you know your words stuck with me thru the years. beth (bethmomoftwins) my blog: www.bsquaredphotography.typepad.com
7 Comments:
OK Boo!!! It may be busy, heavy and pink BUT more than that, it is abslutely beautiful.... :)
Once again "you are so talented"
All of this jewellery is beautiful!!! I hope this new obsession hangs around at least until June (hint hint)!
Hello stranger :o)
I can't believe this is a new hobby, it looks like you've been at it for years. But then, you've always been a natural at the creative stuff. Makes me want to make something!
WOW honey that is just absolutely gorgeous!!
Hey when are you going to post something new?????
Hi boo. I came to your blog from 2peas and I just love your jewlery. It's so pretty. You do such nice work. I always remember you from 2ps because you gave me excellent advice regarding holding/not holding my twins back for Kindergarten. I didn't hold them and am so glad I didn't. Just wanted to let you know your words stuck with me thru the years. beth (bethmomoftwins) my blog: www.bsquaredphotography.typepad.com
come on already!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home